VIDEO CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PAYMENT OR PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. BY PROVIDING A SUBMISSION, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Description of Contest: Submit your #MarryMeMargaret video to win the chance to have Margaret marry you and your partner onstage during her upcoming PsyCHO Tour. Margaret is a certified officiant through the American Marriage Ministries. A winner will be selected in each city during the PsyCHO Tour.
2. Sponsor: Contest is sponsored by Live Nation (“Sponsor”) and Margaret Cho. This contest is governed by these official rules (“Official Rules”). By participating in the contest, each Participant agrees to abide by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understands that the results of the contest, as determined by Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook.
3. Contest Period: The contest submission period begins August 7, 2015 and ends October 1, 2015 Winners will be chosen one (1) week prior to the show in the select city. Winners will be announced on Margaret Cho’s Social Media forty-eight (48) hours prior to the show in each select city at 12pm local time.
4. Eligibility: The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (twenty-one  or older in Ohio) at the time of entry who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the Contest Period. Sponsor has the right to verify the eligibility of each Participant. Employees of Sponsor or any of its affiliates, members of the immediate families and members of households (whether related or not) are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest. Participants agree to abide by applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
5. How to Enter: Participants can enter the Contest through the Margaret Cho Official Facebook Page, Margaret Cho official Instagram or Twitter (collectively, “Cho Sites”). Participants may submit multiple entries for each show in their respective city.
6. Official Rules:
a. Qualified participants must submit a homemade video between 0:15-0:30 seconds prior to the closing date for the show in their respective city. You must be present in the city in which you want to be married and be present on show date. The homemade video must answer the question: “Why I want you to #MarryMeMargaret.”
b. Each video (hereinafter “Submission” or “Entry”) must be uploaded to one of the Cho Sites and comply with the terms of conditions of the relevant site that the Entry is uploaded to.
c. Each Entry must use hashtag #MarryMeMargaret and Participant must tag their partner in the Entry and @MargaretCho in each Submission.
d. Each Entry may not be profane, offensive, pornographic, defamatory or inappropriate as determined by Sponsor.
e. Participants agree not to submit any Entry that infringes upon any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation copyright (including music, unless owned by Participant), trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation, or otherwise violates applicable U.S. law. Entries violating this section of the rules may be disqualified.
f. By entering, each Participants (and individuals in their Entry) hereby releases and holds harmless Margaret Cho, Sponsor, its program partners, and each of their subsidiaries and affiiliates, and any others involved in the development and/or execution of this Contest, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees of the same from any and all claims, demands, losses, promises, causes of action, and liabilities arising out of this Contest including travel.
g. Submissions that do not comply in all material respects with the Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited or inappropriate content in Sponsor’s sole discretion will be disqualified, not published, and/or not considered for prize.
h. By submitting an Entry, each Participant agrees that Clownery Productions shall unconditionally and irrevocably own the Entry submitted including all rights embodied therein and that Clownery Productions and its assignees and designees may use, publish, adapt, modify, combine, or dispose of any Entry or Submission or elements of any Entry or Submission online, in print, film, television, or any and all media known now or hereafter created without additional compensation or notification to, or permission from Participant and anyone appearing in the Entry, except as prohibited by law.
i. Participant is responsible for transportation and any costs associated for travel to the show in their city. Participant will only receive two (2) tickets to the show in their city. Any incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses not specifically listed as part of the Contest in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the award are solely the responsibility of each winning Participant. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PART OF THE AWARD IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
j. Participant is responsible for any additional costs or fees associated with finalizing marriage license. Margaret Cho is a certified officiant through the American Marriage Ministries. Participant shall also be responsible for completing any additional legal paperwork required by the Participants state to finalize marriage license.
k. By participating, each Participant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness or comments for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration, except where prohibited by law.
7. Winner Selection:
a. All eligible Entries received during the Contest Period will be gathered into a database at the end of the Contest Period for the relevant city for each Participant. A winner will be chosen by contest representatives one week prior to the show in your city. Sponsor representatives will contact the winning Participant at such time and each winning Participant will need to provide full legal name, address, telephone number and social media handle(s).
b. Contest will announce the winning Participant forty-eight (48) hours prior to the show in each select city at 12pm local time.
c. Announcement and instructions for Contest will be sent to the e-mail address supplied or via social media. Each Participant is responsible for monitoring his/her e-mail account for notification and receipt or other communications related to this contest. If a potential contest winner cannot be reached by Contest representatives (or Sponsor) within the hour, using the contact information provided at the time of entry, you shall forfeit the contest. Upon the request of the Sponsor, the potential winner may be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Acceptance Form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these official rules, that potential winner will be disqualified.
8. Elimination: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Participant concerning identity, mailing addresses, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Official Rules, or the like, may result in the immediate elimination of the Participant from the Contest. The Contest Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or violates U.S. or applicable state or local law.
9. Additional Rules: Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting or these Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winning Participant, or the distribution of any Contest or the Award. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to possible legal action by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend the Contest, without notice, and for any reason, including, without limitation, if Sponsor determines that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned or should a virus, bug, tampering or unauthorized intervention, technical failure or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Contest. In the event any tampering or unauthorized intervention may have occurred, Sponsor reserves the right to void suspect entries at issue. Sponsor and its respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, agents, and representatives, and any telephone network or service providers, are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
10. Intellectual Property Rights: By submitting any Entry, Participants thereby grant to Clownery Productions and/or Sponsor and their affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted Entry (including the video and all aspects and elements thereof) or other information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. Participants hereby grant to Clownery Productions and Sponsor the right to edit, compress, feature, caption, affix logos to and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted Entry.
11. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPAMT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS MARGARET CHO, CHO SITES, SPONSOR AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES AND REPRESENTATIVE, AND THEIR PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, THE TWITTER PLATFORM, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY AWARD THAT MAY BE WON. MARGARET CHO AND SPONSOR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES, THEIR PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE CONTEST OR AWARD. MARGARET CHO AND SPONSOR AND THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.
Any questions regarding this Contest should be directed to #MarryMeMargaret contest at firstname.lastname@example.org.